Monday, November 21, 2011

Banana walnut bread/cake

(Same recipe as banana walnut muffins)

I am back!
Oh something happened at home for the past few weeks and that's why I 'disappeared'.
Now everything has gone back to normal and I am back too!

I really like the banana muffins I made last time, so this time I decided to make it into bread (although the texture turned out to be more cakey).
Using exactly the same recipe with lengthened baking time, I got these such beautiful babies!


I just used those aluminium disposable foil tins, which turned out to be just fine.

Almost done!




Looking really pretty and smelled great!

Mouthful of delicious ingredients!
The good part about making your own cake!

I baked 3 tins, 1 for my parents, 1 for my in-laws and 1 for us!
Since my mummy doesn't really like cinnamon, I halved the cinnamon and added some banana essence!
This turned out great; the smell and taste of banana, cinnamon and vanilla turned out well-balanced, unlike last time for the muffins when the cinnamon smell was overpowering.

Felt great after baking and eating my products!

Shall find time to bake more!

No comments:

Post a Comment