Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pistachio cupcakes with chocolate ganache


Last weekend I finally bought a 12-muffin tray!
I have been wanting to buy it for the longest time but yet unable to bring myself to spend that money.
Now I find it really really well-spent, because I have gotten such beautiful cupcakes!!!
(Read on to check it out!) 


The batter was done and poured into the muffin cups, waiting eagerly to get into the hot oven!


Rising, rising, rising...UNIFORMLY! and oh-so-beautiful!!!
Last time when I used alumimium foil cups for baking, the cupcakes would turn out to be of all ugly shapes.
Now I finally get pretty cupcakes!!! ^_^



~Freshly out of the oven~


Decorated with chocolate ganache and pistachio pieces!!!


It tasted as nice as it looked, I am on cloud nine!

This recipe is good; the ingredients are simple and the steps are easy. The cupcakes are soft and moist, but I change the sugar icing to chocolate ganache because I find pistachio and chocolate make a wonderful pair!

And good baking tools are really important too! Go get yourself that muffin tray if you have been secretly eyeing it! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment